Monday, June 13, 2011
An Introduction
Following in the footsteps of many of my friends, I have decided to take up this blogging business in order to easily communicate my activities in Ashkelon without repeating myself to various friends and family members. If you don't already know, but are for some reason reading this blog, I am currently residing in Ashkelon, Israel. Why, one might ask, should I take a 10 hour flight to visit a city comparable in size and appearance to almost any town along the Jersey shore (a mere hour or so away from home)? After my parents nagged me to read a particular article in the New York Times, I found a program that sounded interesting and applied on a whim. I decided to endeavor on an entirely new project: an archeological dig. Those who know me well might laugh and say, "Rachel, you hate physical labor. What on earth are you getting yourself into?" The simple answer: I have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment